The Eastern Nebraska Gun Club is accepting new members.
Membership coordinators are Tracy and Tammy Aldrich who will handle membership, renewal’s and change of address. They can be reached by phone at 531-777-3800 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org Please leave a message and call’s will be returned after 5:00pm weekdays and throughout the day on weekends.
ENGC is an NRA club, and an NRA membership is mandatory for all members. Members are required to be in good standing with the NRA per our by-laws. Current annual cost for an NRA annual membership is $40 per year. NRA members must submit proof of membership. If your NRA card has an expiration date you will need to mail in proof of NRA membership with renewals annually. Proof of NRA membership includes any one of the following: NRA Membership card, magazine label, or email from NRA. Anyone can join the NRA, Renew or Extend their NRA membership through the NRA hyperlink below. The ENGC receives financial benefit/commissions from the NRA as the ENGC is an NRA Recruiter Club.
Membership Renewal Form
Members who do not renew by Nov. 30 of the calendar year are dropped from the ENGC roster and must pay the $120 penalty in addition to the annual dues to be reinstated to the club.
Current members click below to download a renewal form and mail to address on renewal form. Renewal forms will be mailed out August 1st.
Member Renewal Form
Membership Application Information and Application Form
New applicants please complete the following seven steps to pre-register for membership.
- Download and fill out application, do not sign or date the application – this will be done after you receive your briefing by ENGC personnel showing you attended the briefing and understand the club rules. Do not send in payment with application, payment will be accepted at the mandatory briefing.
- Make a photocopy of your NRA card, or magazine label, or print out the email from the NRA.
- Make photocopy of your ID showing date of birth (must be 21 and US citizen). My use driver’s license or state ID card.
Unsigned applications and photocopied credentials for new members must be sent in no later than 5 days prior to the scheduled monthly induction briefing. It is advisable to submit applications as early as possible due to briefing dates filling up quickly. See Briefing Schedule below for available dates.
Make photocopy of your background check – Accepted background checks include NE or IA purchase permits from Local Police or county Sheriff’s office; Current CCWs reciprocal/accepted by the State of Nebraska; FFL; State or Federal background check stating you can own/possess modern firearms without restrictions on applicant’s 2nd Amendment Rights. Active-duty military and LE IDs count as a proof of background check. NOTE: Photocopying Military ID’s is prohibited per regulations, ID’s will need to be shown at the briefing. See State Trooper letter posted on their website with accepted state’s CCWs.
- Submit unsigned application and photocopied credentials to ENGC Membership either through the US Postal Service to the address on the application form or scan the documents and submit them electronically via email to the email address on the application form.
- Photo, please email a photo of yourself from the neck up to email@example.com along with your completed application. This can be done by your cell phone and will speed up the induction process. If no photo is sent, we can take one the night of induction as long as there are no camera issues. If there are issues with the camera your membership card will have to be mailed to you. This will delay your entry to the range.
- Await a response from ENGC Membership. All applications are reviewed, and an email is sent to the applicant with a briefing date if accepted. If you do not receive an email, ENGC has not received your application. Applications which require corrections or additional information will be returned or the applicant notified.
2022 Induction Briefing to be held at and on the following dates listed below.
Tangier Shrine 2823 South 84th St, Omaha, NE 68124
2/15/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $90.00 Total due $210.00
3/15/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $90.00 Total due $210.00
4/19/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $60.00 Total due $180.00
5/17/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $60.00 Total due $180.00
6/21/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $60.00 Total due $180.00
7/19/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $30.00 Total due $150.00
8/16/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $30.00 Total due $150.00
9/20/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $30.00 Total due $150.00
10/18/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $120.00 Total due $240.00
12/20/2022 New member fee $120.00 + Dues $120.00 Total due $240.00
Induction dates are subject to change.
Membership dues are prorated per quarter for new members joining during the shooting year. Prior Members: Pro-rated dues only apply to NEW members. Prior members will not receive the prorated dues when reapplying for membership and will have to pay the penalty and dues in full.
All applications will be processed after the briefing and club ID cards will be issued. No shows result in being moved to the end of the list for membership to the club.
ENGC Memberships run from October 31to October 31 (All new and current members should renew by October 31st) Annual dues are $120 and are payable during the renewal period (August 1st -October 31st)
Membership Requirements: Our bylaws require the following: NRA Membership, background check, (ability to pass a federal background check proving eligibility to own/possess firearms with no restrictions or loss of 2nd Amendment rights), and be a US Citizen age 21 or older. You must present proof of these when applying for membership along with your application before the induction briefing. Not having any of these will delay a membership with ENGC.
Payment: Credit card, check, cash, or money order (no PayPal, AMEX, or bitcoin). We now have provisions for accepting credit cards for membership/induction fee payments. Members will be charged 3% for credit card transactions. Make checks payable to Eastern Nebraska Gun Club or ENGC. Payment is for the full amount of membership and induction fee (prorated dues and the induction fee), there will be a $25 service fee on checks returned for insufficient funds.
Range Tours: Presently there are no provisions for a guest tour of the range. Please see About Us, under the club info and/or Tour or visit a match at ENGC.
Prohibited Firearms Include but are not limited to: Rifles chambered for the 50 caliber BMG or those using necked up/down 50 BMG casings are prohibited.
Ranges for selective fire/bump firing: Are clearly marked where authorized. Class III weapons owners must present paperwork to the on-duty Range Officer when shooting on our ranges.
Prohibited Ammunition: We do not allow the following ammunition: tracer, armor piercing, armor-piercing incendiary, penetrator, or any type of explosive rounds. Steel core ammo can be shot at paper targets only and is not to be shot at silhouette beams, or gongs. Full metal jacket rounds are okay for target and competition firing. You must use “trap” loads on the trap range in sizes 7-1/2 or 8 shot only.
ENGC Safety Rules: Click the link to see the ENGC Safety Rules, Click Here: ENGC Safety RulesCopyrigh2022 by Eastern Nebraska Gun Club | Privacy Statement | Terms Of