Open to the public. The fee is $10.00 for the first firearm and $5.00 for each additional firearm (CASH ONLY).
- SAFETY is number one – Handle ALL FIREARMS responsibly.
- Follow the Range Officer/Range Control’s instructions.
- This is a first-come, first-served event. Resister at the trailer and you will be given bench assignments at that time.
- Club furnishes targets, spotters, and benches.
- Targets will be set at 50yds, 100yds and 200yds.
- We will sight-in: high power, small bore rifles, pistols, shotguns, and black powder firearms. Full automatic weapons are not allowed and all firearms must be loaded one round at a time.
- All firearms must be unloaded, removed from covers and storage cases with bolts open and muzzles pointed up at all times while handling, until at the ready line/benches.
- All firearms must be placed in rifle racks w/bolts open and unloaded until you are called to sight-in. Empty chamber indicators are highly recommended.
- A gunsmith should be on hand to do minor repairs and bore sighting. His services will not be free, he will be charging a fair price for his services.
- Shooting area is outdoors, consider all facilities are primitive and no running water. Depending on crowd you might have to transport your gear a distance so be prepared and organized.
Things you must remember to bring:
- CASH ONLY
- Food and drinks (non-alcoholic) if you plan on eating and drinking.
- Ear protection for everyone in your group.
- Eye protection for everyone in your group.
- Proper clothing ... consider suntan lotion and snow gear. Expect it all.
- Correct ammo for gun being sighted in and at least 20 rounds of ammo for each gun being sighted in.
- Anyone wishing to sight-in a handgun under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Anyone wishing to sight-in a rifle or shotgun under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children must have the same protection as adults.
- Children must be kept away from the firing line with a supervising adult.
Range is located 2.5 miles East of Louisville, NE on Hwy 66, or 11 miles West of Plattsmouth NE, on HWY 66. Range entrance is on North side of Hwy ... follow approx. .9 mile north to the range. Signs will be posted.
GPS Corr: 41.011767, -96.111750